Wills and Won’ts
Will’s & Wonts
- Write about homosexual or heterosexual relationships, including those somewhere in between
- Write about Original Characters
- Write fan characters if I am familiar with the series (or if you can provide a short summary)
- Write about real people in certain situations.
For example, I’m totally okay with writing about you and your friends fighting zombies, I am not okay writing about real people having sex.
- Write sexual situations, so long as what you want to happen isn’t on the “won’ts” list
- Write about certain fetishes, so long as its not on the “won’ts” list
- Sift through a lot of information to know everything there is to know about your character
- Ask questions if I am unsure
- Try any genre and write in any setting
- Write about a character or situation I am uncomfortable with, but I will inform you and update the “will not” section
- Talk to you on an instant messaging service (e.g. MSN Messenger, AIM, etc) about your commission. E-mails are easier for me to save and refer back to.
- Write about incest – I come from a large family, and it freaks me out a bit. The only exception is if there’s some justification or universe where it’s not squick-worthy. If you’re unsure, pitch it to me.
- Write about real people in a sexual or romantic situation.
- Write anything longer than the standard amounts
- Write a crackfic. I don’t have anything against them, I’m just not good at it.
- Write characters that have very specific ways of speaking or accents that have to be spelt differently
- Write about underage characters in sexual situations. This means no Shota or Loli.
- Write anything glorifying abuse and/or torture
For example, I’m fine writing a rape scene if the other person still fights back or is clearly uncomfortable. I’m not okay writing a rape scene where the victim suddenly starts to enjoy it.
So I am fine writing about abuse or torture, but I am not fine writing about the glorification of it.
- Write anything sexual surrounding potty-play, scat, watersports and the like.
- Write Zoophilia. I’m fine with some furry stuff, but not zoophilia.